Monday 22 June 2015

Quick update.

Hi.
Not been a lot going on over the last few days not for me anyhow
I have an appointment at the solicitors today this hopefully will be the last time before the contracts are signed and a leaving date set.
I Will then make plans to store some bits and bobs i want to keep but am not able to take with me at this moment due to  lack of space this should only be short term.
One of my friends has let me store nearly all of my fishing gear at his house I'm only taking two rods and related tackle with me at first, i need the room available to me for the stock that i will be selling.
This is one reason why i want to stick with the van i have now so i can work out the storage space needed and the layout of the van i will be upgrading too in the future.
I think the worst thing i could do is go out and buy a bigger van now without at least researching the size of vehicle  that i think will best suit my needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment