Wednesday 12 August 2015

Now officially Houseless

Well the day has arrived  07/08/15 time 17.00pm  I'm now officially houseless but not homeless the keys have been handed in to the estate agents.
A few years of  research and planning, headache's,doubt,worry, working out costings  for 12 months,1 month,52 weeks,and a daily figure for living expenses. Will my money last what type of work can i do while on the road ! I,m prepared for all the crap and aggro i bound to get from local motorhome haters and busybody's  plus the little dickheads in what ever small noddy car the pricks drive about in nowadays.
Plus PC plod with the now famous saying "come along son move on don't want you staying here".
All the above will and has happened already this will melt into insignificance when i see the sunset or sunrise.
As the words in my song sitting in my van "i have seen  sunrise over beautiful mountains and seen sunsets that's bought a tear to my eyes"
I'm here at last sat in my van uploading this to the blog and then off to wherever ! i do intend to stay close for the first week so i can say my goodbye's to a few folk i got to know and like over the years. I also need to tie up a few loose ends ( doctors, C/o address and the like ).


Thinking of videoing  my leaving of the village where I've spent the last 30ish years  although i don't think people will be standing in the streets waving and blowing me kisses probably giving me the finger and the V sign no doubt!.

I have never been the one for long goodbye's so no doubt i will just disappear without so much as a buy your leave
There is however one lady that i hold a candle for and i sure would like to cuddle up with her before i go aah bet those lips taste like wine sorry just dreaming !!! ( If you know who you are please get in touch )
Hopefully some of them will take the time to follow me on my blog all comments and hello's will be welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment