Monday 18 September 2017

Sandymouth bay 2107

Spent  most of Saturday cleaning the roof of my van and looking for any signs of damage in the mastic and checking the fixtures and fittings then on Sunday walking the cliff tops along sandy-mouth bay the weather was unexpectedly warm over the weekend .
It was only when talking to somebody in the car park at sandy-mouth I found out there was a world war event on at crooklets bay over the weekend never mind cannot  be in two places at once also any chance of flying the drone at the event would of been a No-No anyway. I did however get to fly along the beech and near the cliff faces which was good fun,the car park attendant on getting back told me that the National Trust have a no Drone in policy force. I can understand that at places like old buildings and castles and other places of national interest but come on what damage could I of done the rock face I mean the Germans tried to blow the crap out of the coast line and the seas eroding it at an unforgivable pace . Another thing that gets my back up the National Trust own a lot of coast line and have no go areas for the public surely this is stopping peoples right to access the  full length our coast,is it not our Coast.

Just a note before I start getting comments about  Quad copters to give them the correct name . I would of thought that the CCTV cameras  dotted on every street corner, at traffic lights,inside shops ,outside shops, the thermal imaging cameras the police use at night. Nearly every car on the road has a dash camera nowadays 
They can drive past schools filming everybody more so the children they can go into airports filming, can go into hospitals,  now to me that's invading people's privacy not some guy taking a quad copter out on a beach and videoing the rock formation of the cliffs and a fly-by of the tide coming in. (this is aimed at the daft twat that said I was taking a video of the car number plates)  and there's him with is BMW  number ????. Filming me on his dash camera .



 



No comments:

Post a Comment