Friday 11 January 2019

Happy 2019

 Happy New Year to all my followers and to all reading my blog please continue to do so

1, Mot time have just got my van back from the Mot station and what wonderful news no faults this year that’r really good news.
I think everyone worries about their motor vehicles at mot time the cost of repair can and often does out strip the value of the vehicle in a lot of cases having spent close to £400 on last years Mot I was not looking forwards to this years,so the money saved can go towards an oil change for the new year.





2, Getting two necks ready for next year 2019  projects on this video I,m shaping the two necks at the same time .
This is a trail and error process its not to cut corners its to save the amount of time working on the guitars and hopefully it will give some  consistency to the shape of future necks on my guitars.
Its hard work doing things this way but you do get the feel of the guitar coming to life as you progress also not having a set plan for the finished project makes you think more about of what your doing and opens up your creative side so any problems you might encounter become more of a challenge.
The good thing about all this is they are no rules so there will always be an end product.






                                         Working on Another Gurkha box guitar.










No comments:

Post a Comment