Friday 18 October 2019

End of the Car boot Season




The end of the car boot season is next week we had far to many cancellations over the last two months due to bad weather so selling was very poor and this will reflect on next years work.
I have no intentions of buying any more cigar box guitar parts at all for next year i have 6 neck blanks along with fretboards and 3  complete necks that I have already made up along with a dozen boxes and quite a lot of hardware so might make these up plus the unsold one from this year.
I know car boots are not really the best place to sell new higher priced goods but  for advertising with over 600 plus, people walking past on the average Sunday it pays to be there So with 7 of my own  cigar box guitars sold plus 5 other guitars that i picked up at the boot sale that i made good all was not lost.
However I was disappointed with the overall response and as a result will not be doing just that one car boot next year  Depending which part of the country i am in I will try to do a few different venues


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us. Sol Control Custom auto tinting

    ReplyDelete