Tuesday 13 October 2015

Man found crying sat on top of white horse

I found this 60 year old man crying while I was out walking on the ridge at the top of the white horse on Salisbury Plain.
So I sat beside this chap and asked why are you crying there is aways a way of shorting problems out you just have to look a little harder .His answer was for 60 years now i have lived  my life doing what I wanted when I wanted but not knowing what I really wanted.
I have been selfish and hurtful walking a way from a wonderful wife and 3 buitiful children with out so much as a buy ur leave and without knowing why I could do such a cruel thing. I have only  loved  one other who thought it would be funny to rip the remaining  heart and soul out of this confused and misunderstood  man I took this as serving my penance for being cruel and hurtful. I have watched other children grow up into buitifull young adults  I have tried to make amends by being frendly and kind to others and not being scared of sharing my feelings to others that  i felt attached to. Drying his eyes the man turned to me and said I have meet many great  men and many  great ladies in my time and most will go on living unnoticed
And you are one of them ? my tears are tears of happiness.
That man crying was Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment