Monday 23 October 2017

Another wet weekend.

Yet another wet and windy weekend so not much going on thankfully I have got my computer back so will be spending most of the weekend in the van testing it hopefully everything will be ok.
It's cold enough now so my fires on  and the cupboards doors are all open to let the warm air circulate and air some of the clothing I have found this to work quite well along with a Uni bond Aero 360 humidifier.
Also a little tip here which might help some of you if your mattress and bedding is touching the vans inside wall your body heat in the bedding and mattress is as I'm sure you will be aware of creating moisture making the bedding and mattress feel damp.
The method i use to stop this is to create an air gap between the wall and mattress by placing four or more plastic lunch boxes or a few empty plastic bottles in the gap.

I do not sleep with any form of heating on at night its not that I'm opposed to doing so     Personally, after all people living in bricks and mortar have the central heating on overnight plus a motorhome has an abundance of air vents to allow free flowing air to circulate using the night catches on the windows is a safe bet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment