Wednesday 18 October 2017

Update re my Laptop

I'm taking my laptop in one last time to see if i can get it shorted out the laptop cost me £2000 in total with programs upgrades etc, just 12 months ago plus the spend on it this year.
It would cost me the same plus some to get the equivalent computer this year. So getting it looked at by somebody that wants to fix it and not just rip you off i shall keep you informed about this in future posts.Like i have mentioned before it runs and works well enough but the mapping for sending the files to the right destination is just not right i end up searching the whole computer the next time i want to do anymore work. It's like having to climb thougth the upstairs bathroom window every time you wish to get into your house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment