Thursday 21 December 2017

Happiness is having Nothing and needing nothing.



Not moved out of my parking spot for 2 days weathers not up to much and i did not fancy walking around the shops again so just stayed put.
I have enough to do in the van anyway.
Messing around on Adobe Premiere Elements 2018 takes up a lot of time and also takes a lot of battery power i get about 3 hours off the two battery's if i just work on two projects.
That is providing i don't dig to deep into the Adobe program trying all the tricks its times like this with the dark nights that i would like to be on a site with hook up like anything else in life is swings and roundabouts. I have seen,done and learnt more in the last few years than in the whole of my past  life. You would be surprised how little we need to live comfortably am not talking money wise its all the materialistic things we all seem to desire or the comfort items we wont surround ourselves with i was as guilty as everyone else.
The Heart Attack was a major factor in my decision to change the way i lived everything i owned became just unnecessary objects to which i now had no affections for.
I wanted life and a new one at that a new me in my new life am only ten years old ( had heart attack 10 years ago) i see people in a different light now i want to learn about them I also have an interest in the world we live in and how things work.
Would i go back to my old life style if i had the chance? all the motorbikes, fishing tackle. workshop, guitars, amps recording studio, cars, friends, and bricks and mortar could not tempt me back.


Happiness is having nothing and needing nothing so go out and get some.

No comments:

Post a Comment