Thursday 29 November 2018

Pentatonic guitar


This is one of my next projects based on the Pentatonic Plus Scale after seeing Del Puckett's video of one he had made and played watching Dels videos gives you a lot of inspiration.
My project guitar is being made from salvaged parts the fret wire was taken from a old stratocaster neck the box however is new the piezo pot and input jack are taken from one of my other projects.
If anybody is interested in buying one of my guitars please email my @ bricktorubber  .
My plans for making guitars next year is to make one/two per month the biggest problem for me is the storage of the finished guitars. I have given thought to towing a trailer and using it has a small workshop I suppose it all depends on how far i want to take making the guitars doing it has a hobby is good enough for me at the moment, I have no intention of selling them on E-bay at the moment just at the car boots and in shop window displays for now .

Part one.


Part 2


No comments:

Post a Comment