Monday 3 December 2018

December 2018 plus tips and tricks

Another year nearly over the year has really been good for me, weather wise its mostly been good seaside weather nothing better than sunshine and warm winds. Another good thing was stumbling on the cigar box guitar this has  rekindled my wanting to play the guitar.  I,am now having a few jamming sessions which is a first for me. Along with being able to make them to quite a high standard so I have been told, having sold a few and being commissioned to make one must say something about the quality of my work.
So bearing this new hobby in mind I need to make one or two changes to my life style in the new year the first being the amount of time spent on the computer its more to do with the bandwidth available to me when trying to upload my videos.
One or two of the places I use now have changed the way they receive their broadband some are now using satellite and have changed their payment plans.
for the last month I have been uploading videos which before the change over, a twenty minute video would of taken around 15 plus minutes to upload now the same video is taking 2 1/2 hours unfortunately you-tube don,t allow you to stop your upload part way and restart the next day it would help a lot if they did.
the editing has to been done mostly on line as well doing all this is now taking nearly a full day great in wet or cold weather.
I do like working on the computer and making  my videos, my you-tube channel has over 340 subscribers which makes it worth while.
Unfortunately this blog only has 11 subscribers yet has thousands of views from all corners of the earth, somewhere something has to give I really do need to get my life and my van back in order this year.

A few Tips and tricks for marking out your fretboard.




                                                                  Continued 1 

                                       

  Continued 2

                                       

Continued 3





I had a invite last night to a Chinese meal at some new and very good Friends of mine Claire and Paul
The Meal was more of a banquet, I think my eyes must of been popping out of my head.
there was at least twelve different complete dishes to choose from one of my passions is eating and boy did i eat well all washed down with a nice red wine.
If you have ever watched some of the TV shows Like my dream home and homes of the rich and famous this beautiful old property is in the same league I was very fourtunate to be given a tour around and learn a little bit about the histroy of amazing home.
So if  Clarie and Paul are reading this Thank you so much for your warm hearted friendship and the amazing meal that you give me .

No comments:

Post a Comment