Sunday 11 August 2019

Update on the folk in the caravan.

UPDATE

I have been back and meet up with them again there both happy enough but still struggling to get any help saying that the chap does have an interview for a part-time job this week good luck with that.
I found out they were cooking what food they had on candles so to help I lent them the new gas bottle out of my newly fitted gas fire hopefully I will not be needing that for the next few weeks.
They have promised to replace this for me when its practical for them I am sure they won,t let me down.
In one way this is a good learning curve for them if there thinking of life on the road  this experience will allow them work out the likes and dislikes. living on a site with hookup and water taps, waste disposal shower blocks and washing machines is like living in a small house really.
Life on the road is not for everybody but i must say what you loose in material things you gain in other ways which are priceless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment