Friday 15 June 2018

Nothing Much going on.

Another hot and bright Sunday so it's up to the car boot to sell a bit more stuff at least that's what I'm hoping to do.
I am really into this Cigar box guitar it does make learning a pleasure because of the open tuning its easy to play a bit of rhythm and sound like a rock star its much easier than the six string I would imagine in the eyes of a seasoned guitarist its cheating lets be honest we all want to be able to play something and if the three string guitar is the easiest way for people to get into music then for one am all for it.
Playing a musical instrument is something that has eluded me for near on fifty years now and finding out three years ago I could hold a tune on the harmonica has rekindled my determination to learn and play at least two types of instrument.
I would love to own this pair

I will just have to settle for this one instead.


Just getting over the bout of sunstroke that affected me over the last nine days need to be a bit more careful now I really not want to go through that again.
While on the beach Sunday evening the RNLI and coastguards were moving people off a part of the beach, apparently an object had been uncovered which might have been a bomb the bomb squad were on the way from Plymouth.
Update re the Bomb Squad at summer lease beach it turns out that it was just a piece of pipe better safe than sorry


No comments:

Post a Comment