Friday 8 June 2018

This week has been a Nightmare.

I'm sat in Morrison's at the moment having my first bit of decent food in the last four days.
Five days ago I noticed my knees and elbow joints started to feel very painful and soon after that my wrists and fingers were also starting to ache very painfully. Not taking much notice thought i get back to my van and have a lay down while unlocking the door I felt a desperate urge to use the loo.

Then all hell broke loose I then spent the best part of ten hours sat and sleeping on the pan along with my head in a washing up bowl when I did manage to move I slept for a further six hours solid.

Two more days of not being able to hold down any solid foods at all and my joints still aching I eventually started to feel a little better with the pain from my joints easing off.

Managing to get myself down to a chemist I was told it could be the effect of food poising or sunstroke which one I don't know all I is that I don't want that to happen again to me.
This week has been a nightmare for me I must admit to being totally unprepared for this type of event and even a little scared.



No comments:

Post a Comment