Wednesday 16 August 2017

Have I got A Companion

Hi everyone I seem to have a companion that's been following me around for a good few weeks now she's there in the shadows when I,m taking photographs.
I first noticed her in the last couple of weeks while I was in the Brecon always lingering just out of sight and backing off into the shadows when I face her direction.
When in  Upton - upon - Severn she was there briefly,  when I arrived at Great Malvern she was there ahead of me it's starting to worry me a little now.
What do I do face her head on or turn my back on her  I'm thinking if I keep on moving she will get fed up of being ignored and hopefully leave me alone.
Now I'm in Tewkesbury arrived around lunchtime no sign of her took a few photos no problem back to my van for a brew it's a nice evening I'll take my drone onto the large field by the
River.
I get some nice photos and a video today got all set up ready to go   I opened the van door and there  she was again in a rage this time I asked her why are you doing this to me you stopped me flying my Drone in three different towns now and I'm getting a little pissed off  now anyway who are you ! my name is Gale Force Wind.

               Tewkesbury



  Now moving onto stow -On-the wold
Arrived in stow at around 2 pm took an instant dislike to the place the traffic was hell if fact it was gridlocked took over one hour to move a mile.
Eventually found a car park that's my sleep for tonight sorted out had a walk into the town I found it to be very grey and colourless no atmosphere so will be away early in the morning.


Stow On The Wold






Drove from Stow on the wold down to Bude today left stow at 7.oo o'clock and arrived in Bude at 12.30 didn't touch the motorway drove to Cirencester, Chippenham, Shaftesbury, Yeovil then to Exeter mostly along the A303. Then being brave I drove through Exeter its self that's something I'll not be doing again bloody scary it's 2 15 pm am sat looking out to the sea and guess what is raining.

Corn Feild Widemouth Bay.





No comments:

Post a Comment