Monday 7 August 2017

Monmounth



Making my way out of the Brecons now and heading for Monmouth for a quick walk around before i make my way to Upton-Upon-Severn where i will stay for a week or two.
I hope the weather picks up a bit and the wind abaites the last few days it has been near impossible to get the drone off the ground .
Monmouth is a nice enough place a little to busy for my liking though i stayed long enougth to have my washing done in the local lawndertt i asked if they would wash and dry  it for me so i could see the town.
When i called back a few hours later it was all done i was expecting to pay over £10.00 it would cost me £10.00 when i do it myself. the lady told me it was £2.50 service charge.
I was charged £5.40p This was for washing,Drying,and the service charge the wasing machine alone was £4.00 drying aprox £3.00 service £2.50 = £9.50 and did ask if this was correct amount which it was sometimes i do have a bit of luck.





No comments:

Post a Comment