Friday 11 August 2017

Train Ride To Worchester

Took a train ride into Worchester from Great Malvern which for me is an achievement because I suffer greatly from travel sickness this would be the first time since 1972/3 on a train. It was a lot better than I expected it to be and I quite enjoyed the journey it did last only 12mins.
The city of Worchester is a big busy city with loads of shops and points of interest to keep anybody occupied for the day. Good buskers were in abundance the dry bright and warm day brought every- body out this was an issue with me I tend to go for the smaller less crowded places.
Also so I did not really feel very safe walking about with my camera and video on show for all to see.there was also a strong smell of weed and a group of beggars around the train station front this just made me feel uncomfortable I must be turning into an old codger,


No comments:

Post a Comment