Wednesday 23 August 2017

Where am I now

Tried to park up at wide mouth bay this afternoon  not a chance the free car park was heaving and the bay car park its self was full . I was not going to risk parking in one of the many farmers fields car parks that are being used as overflows I've had too many bad experiences getting bogged down in this type of car park. Holy Island last year was the worst for me at least i got to stay overnight. 

In Tintagel this week hot sunny and unfortunately  very windy for the last 2 days I tried to take a 360 dregee video with the Gopro setup on a good tripod but the wind kept lifting it off the ground. This is where i miss having my old professional gear im not knocking the gear i have now in the right conditions its all upto the job. Unfortunately there is allways a trade off especially when it comes down to the tripod i would love to go back to medium format gear, after paying a visit to the London Camera Exchange and playing with the Three to Nine Thousand pounds Digital cameras as nice as they where they all felt light and flimsy. If you factor in the cost of a couple of lenses insurance and all the other add ons you would be faced with a very hefty bill. So I'll stick with what I've got  and maybe just upgrade to a professional tripod 

No comments:

Post a Comment