Thursday 10 September 2015

Week 5 ++ Crick Howell

Saturday 5/09 Good start to the day buitiful bright sunshine and a good view over to tegs nose Think we're having a jamming session around the campfire and a barbecue later on . I might get up and do a few songs this will give them something to laugh about. 
Sunday.
 Monday.
 Tuesday.

 Wednesday 09/09/15 Have parked up in the main carpark at buith wells next to another wildcamper and Spending the day sightseeing just walking around with my camera working out my next port of call .Might be Stonehenge for the end of the month to meet up with some wild campers or start heading down south . Weds evening I'm at a pub called bridge end in a fantastic town called crick Howell close to Abergavenny and it's right on the banks of the river husk the landlord of the pub has the rights to fishing and only charges £7.00 a day to fish. I've had a few beers while visiting you just have to don't you ? one thing i have noticed is they do not like or understand a dry sarcastic sense of humour But they likes yer money time for bed me thinks . 

No comments:

Post a Comment