Saturday 12 September 2015

Week 6.(Saturday and Sunday )

Saturday
Weather really wild  this morning so will be staying in layby till it brightens up, had a good slap up Chinese meal at a a friends house last night (friday) set me up for a goods night sleep.

The weather has changed a little for the better so moved my location to a much nicer view.

Now having my lunch sat overlooking widemouth bay  when I called hear a few years ago my van had no trouble getting up the steep road about 1 in 3 in places  this time it was first gear all the way mind you the van is carrying a lot more weight this time around.


Sunday 
Spent the day at Boscastle see photos below the drive down to the town was to say the least hell for my poor van anyway but boy it was worth the drive have video the return will show at a later date.
It is now 6.30pm so in the car park preparing my tea which is a whole seabass filled with lemon grass and a little garlic and an amount of fresh veg from a local farm .

I would  like to say a big thank you to my friends  Dee and Andy that live in this buitifull part of the country for all the help ( and the food ) + the love and kindness that they have shown me over the last few years both of you are wonderful people and a pleasure  to know.

PHOTOS  OF BOSCASTLE 

No comments:

Post a Comment