Friday 18 September 2015

Week 6 Friday


Stayed in tintagle overnight only £3.00 for the night and £3.50 for the whole day a fair price me thinks .Ok it's in a pub car park I don't think it's a problem it's flat enough for a good night sleep and after walking a good few miles yesterday  (Thursday ) I should sleep sound.I really don't know the coaches and delivery vans make it down here the roads are narrow even for my van.
On my way slowly towards lands end  which I find a dull  place if it wasn't for Senna Cove I would not go that far down . I'm near Wadebridge having a brew at the moment  wondering if I should visit Royal Cornwall, Prideaux Place,St Breock Downs Monolith or the Nine Maidens.
You never know with all the places down here that end with Head my luck might be in with the Nine Maidens. There's  Tintagle Head, Vale Head,Kellas Head, Gunner Head  Trevor Head, Dinas Head, Park head, Towan Head. Best go have a shower just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment