Thursday 22 February 2018

Computer Now Shorted Again.


I have now sorted out the problem with my computer yet again next time will be the last I'm fed up of getting stressed out over something that is easily solved I don't need the computer to live my life ( if thy eye offends you pluck it out! ). I also now have a small backup computer it won't run power-hungry programs like my editing suite but will allow me to keep my notes and edit my blog which really is an open diary.
If I was making money from my blog and youtube I would put things into perspective and have a professional set up along with a proof-reader to short out my bad English and Grammar. I have been running my blog for a few years now and only have only eight followers I put a lot of time into writing, videoing, and adding photographs to the blog for what?.
The youtube channel is better with about 200 followers plus I do enjoy putting my videos on, I did this mainly for my self at first.
The videos were originally private and just for a visual private journal of my travels at the time I was considering writing an E-Book but the first computer problem in my second year put a stop to that when I lost over 12 months worth of edited photographs and written work intended  for the E-Book nobody to blame but myself for not backing up my hard drive suppose I could use the contents of the blog to kick start the E-book again.
I really would like a bit some feedback on my blog is the layout right can you easily navigate around  the blog with out getting totaly confused is the content veried enough and what would you like to see more of ie music, out and about, how i live daily in and around the van. or some fix it and problem sloving videos

2 comments:

  1. Do you use a desktop computer in your motorhome, I was thinking about it but a bit concerned about vibrations bumps etc when driving. I also have a large editing programme and is all so slow on a laptop.
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robert
      I use a purpose-built laptop, I did think about a desktop but for the same reasons as yourself, I thought better of it I, am looking at one of the screens that have the computer built within it.
      thinking if this was wall mounted it might help solve the problem with the vibrations.

      Delete