Sunday 11 February 2018

Living Under The Radar Can You Cope With Total Isolation.

                                                                                  
I have spent the last 7 days In total Isolation with no communication with the outside world and the feeling of being at one with yourself is unbelievable.
No TV or radio just me and my thoughts making my own music doing whatever I felt like doing, this has made me more aware of how wonderfully stress-free and how easily you can make a life for yourself.
I certainly don,t think you have to make a life-changing move like I did to obtain a better lifestyle for yourself although a life-changing heart attack does make you more aware.
I would say it better to know what you're looking for before you jump into anything  this is where researching all things related to a nomadic life style can come in helpful  there is so much good and bad information on the internet you also need to look at the laws about vagrancy, homelessness, being a continuous traveller, notice I have not used the term (Living in a van). This becomes very complicated when looking for insurance you will also need a contact address of some short for lawful purposes you will never lawfully get totally under the radar nowadays Although?

FOUND ON THE INTERNET.
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2014-07/4/8/enhanced/webdr06/original-4913-1404477702-70.png?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto
 
CLEAR AS MUD ??.

Last year I had a friend phone me to tell me he wanted to live the same lifestyle as myself asking questions about the cost of living this is such a hard question to answer my needs versus your needs etc.
It turned out that he had played away? and his wife of fewer than 12 months found out I don,t know if anything has developed I only hope he did not rush into making a rash decision.
We all come to crossroads at some time in our lives do you turn left or right only you can make that decision. I personly feel better, look better, eat better food and generally live a much healthier lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment