Thursday 8 February 2018

Issues with my drones batteries?

I have now got over the shock of the cost of the MOT repair work? £300 for the welding work that's £20 for the materials and the rest labour and VAT.  I now have another issue the batteries for my drone don,t seem to be holding their charge I  think this may be because they only get charged using 12volts? should I charge them using the inverter? The cost of replacement batteries are anything between £58 up to £187 with the original was being around £97.00 each. Another issue I have is the space that the drone takes up in the van anybody who owns the Yuneec Q 500k knows the size of the travel case is an issue.
This has now got me thinking do I sell and get a smaller size drone like a DJI Mavic or stick with the Yuneec Q 500 which to me is the drone that suits my needs but is invading my living space and I also find myself planning where and when I will use the drone.
I have always thought that with Photography/video being spontaneous gave better results? when out and about I'm never without a camera so should I never be without a drone

No comments:

Post a Comment